Postdocs: Apply now for a networking tour in Germany
The German Academic Exchange Service, known as DAAD, is now offering a networking tour for postdoctoral researchers to provide insights into German science and the German job market. This year’s networking tour focuses on molecular bioscience (biochemistry, biotechnology, medicine and related disciplines).
Who can apply?
- have obtained their PhD/doctorate no longer than five years ago and have not been living in Germany or affiliated witha German institution within the previous 12 months.
- have been researching in a subject area corresponding to that of the focus of the tour,
- have demonstrated high productivity and quality in their scientific work. This should be clearly documented in the list of publications, grants, patents and other achievements.
- have a genuine interest in taking the next step in their careers in Germany and be able to demonstrate this (e.g. former or current cooperation, favorable research or career opportunities, specific career demands).
- have exhibited drive and determination, initiative and a willingness to play a role in shaping the future.
The deadline for submitting your application is July 15.
The terms and conditions of application can be found on the program website.