Federal STEM Graduate Seminar Series: How to successfully apply for federal fellowships
We welcome you to join a virtual information session on applying for federal fellowships that will be held at 1 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, Aug. 24. During this 1.5-hour session, our panelists, who represent several different agencies, will be sharing tips and advice on how to successfully apply for federal fellowships and traineeships. There will be time for questions after the panelist presentations.
Our panelists include:
- Pamela Hudson-Veenbaas, Smithsonian Institution
- Carolyn Knowles, National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Kay Lund, National Institutes of Health
- Gisele Muller-Parker, National Science Foundation
Fellowships to be discussed:
- SI: Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program
- NASA: NASA Aeronautics Scholarship and Advanced STEM Training and Research Fellowship (AS & ASTAR)
- NIH: NRSA Individual Predoctoral Fellowships (F30 & F31); NRSA Individual Postdoctoral Fellowships (F32)
- NSF: NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 24
Time: 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
WebEx (Registration required): https://nsfevents.webex.com/nsfevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=ecd623efac41b57aefc37c1f19a6477a3
Event Password: 8sHU24T@