Start planning for the annual meeting of the Safety Pharmacology Society
The Safety Pharmacology Society Annual Meeting will be held Sept. 24–27 in Berlin, Germany.
The 2017 program features a diverse range of scientific sessions, such as:
- Addressing Safety in Oncology,
- Translational Safety Pharmacology,
- New Modalities and New Biological Entities,
- Disease Models/Personalized Medicine,
- Microphysiological Systems — New Technologies,
- In Silico Modeling,
- Right Species, Right Time,
- Changing Regulatory Environment
The meeting also will offer a full day of Continuing Education (introductory and advanced) courses on Sept. 24, and the Diplomate in Safety Pharmacology (DSP) certification exam will be held Sept. 23.
For preliminary meeting information, please visit the SPS Annual Meeting website.