Register soon for NIH regional seminar in May in Baltimore
It’s time to register for the National Institutes of Health’s regional seminar May 15–17 in Baltimore.
The seminar’s stated goal is the “demystify the grants application and review process.“ It draws hundreds of participants — scientists seeking funding, those who already have it, grant-writing specialists and others involved in extramural research.
Here’s a condensed excerpt from the seminar website about the event:
- Sessions designed for administrators, new researchers and those with general interests (see sample agenda)
- 15-minute one-on-one chats with experts from the NIH and its parent, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Optional pre-seminar events:
- Human Research Protections Workshop
- eRA Workshop: Grant Application Preparation & Submission
- eRA Workshop: How Does eRA Commons Fit in the Grant Process Puzzle?
- Intellectual Property: An In-Depth Look at Bayh-Dole and Reporting Requirements
- Intellectual Property: Understanding Requirements and Rights & Recipient Responsibilities
- Administrator’s Boot Camp: Getting Started with NIH
Register by March 29.