We recommend that you watch the following tutorial before submitting.
ENGAGE is driven entirely by its readers. Readers may submit the following:
- News releases
- Event announcements
- Videos (email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit)
Note that the readers of ENGAGE are primarily academic and industry biochemists and molecular biologists.
ALL CONTENT SHOULD BE CREDITED TO THE APPROPRIATE CREATORS AND/OR OWNERS.
By submitting content to ENGAGE, you agree to the following:
1. You will not post content that is in violation of copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights; that is obscene or otherwise explicit; that misrepresents you, an institution or others; that is libelous, defamatory or degrading to others; or that violates individual privacy rights or any local, state, national or international laws.
2. You take full responsibility for your posts and will indemnify ASBMB and its affiliates and staff members from any third-party claims related to your content.
3. You have been granted permission from others who have contributed to or are featured in your post.
4. You give us permission to publish your content.